The Forms & Policies Section features over 500 sample HR forms, policies and checklists available for downloading, customizing and printing. The range of sample HR forms covers the most important and relevant aspects of managing human resources and the employer/employee relationship including:
- Candidate Evaluation Forms
- Employment Applications
- New Employee/Onboarding Checklists and Forms
- Performance Review Forms
- Termination Forms
- Form W-4
- I9 form and related notices
Special Note: Federal and state employment laws, requirements, forms and posters can change frequently. In addition, your situation may require application of federal and state laws, as well as coordination with your own company policies. As such, the sample forms featured in the Forms & Policies sections are for general reference use only and should not be used without first consulting an employment law attorney or HR consultant. Also, please be sure to review your state's requirements in the State Laws section as well the posters required by your state.
Additional Online Forms and Posters Library
The following is a listing of online resources for a broad range of government-required forms and posters that would be available to you through HR 360.
- Poster Advisor—Online, interactive tool to help companies identify and download required posters.
- Department of Labor forms – Features forms by government agency
- U.S. Small Business Administration forms—Extensive library of SBA forms
- Health & Human Services forms – HHS forms by title and number
- Social Security forms – Common Social Security Forms
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) – many CMS-related forms
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) forms –extensive library of VA forms
- Forms.gov – Search engine for federal agency forms
- State Posters located in the State Employment Laws section. Please select your state and click on “Posters” in the left-hand navigation to download your state posters.
Please Note: The sample forms and policies featured in this section may be used for general reference only. All sample forms and policies should be modified to meet your company’s individual needs and applicable laws. Federal and state laws do change and, as a result, the featured forms and policies may not comply with current requirements. We strongly recommend consulting an employment law attorney or HR specialist for assistance with customizing any forms, policies, or the sample employee handbook. Any links that have been provided as an additional source of forms or guidelines are also for general information purposes and cannot be guaranteed for accuracy or compliance with any particular law or requirement.