Why Use HR 360? It’s Free to our clients!
HR 360 is a comprehensive up-to-date HR and benefits resource and reference library composed and maintained by employment lawyers and HR experts. The site covers topics such as Michigan Employee Benefits, Human Resources, Insurance, Employment Law, Employee Recruitment, Sample Employee Handbook, Hiring and Termination, Hundreds of Downloadable Forms, Handy Policies and Checklists, Links to Federal and State Government sites, Personal Finance, Retirement/Estate Planning, News and Analysis, Frequently Asked Questions, HR Dictionary, and Glossaries of Terms.
- How to Hire, Manage, and Terminate
- Healthcare Reform Updates
- HR Tools and Forms
- Labor Law Posters
- Employee Benefits: Federal and State requirements with concise explanations
- Downloadable sample Employee Handbook
- Human Resource and Employment information including interviewing, hiring and screening
- Hundreds of downloadable forms, policies, and checklists
- Clear explanations of acronyms such as COBRA, ERISA, FMLA, HIPAA
Contact us today to learn how you can get HR 360 for your business or organization!